MY FAVOURITE AUTUMN TRENDS FOR 2016

06:22

MY FAVOURITE AUTUMN TRENDS FOR 2016




Autumn is my favourite season when it comes to fashion. Layers, turtlenecks, thicker fabrics, warm colours: I love it. Today I listed my personal favourites of this year's autumn, so get yourself ready for some inspiration. 

Love, Sarah




Anything faux fur
If I have an obsession with anything this season, than it is definitely faux fur . I am obsessed with every form of it and I am so glad the weather is finally giving me a chance to wear it again. Coats, gilets, scarfs; yes, please.



The suede over knee boots
Devine, is how I would describe the suede over knee boot, preferably with a chunky heel. I think they can spice an outfit up a bit, both in good and bad ways sometimes. It can be a little tricky sometimes, as you have the possibility of accidentily looking tacky. My favourite combination of these booties is the one shown above, with a oversized sweater (note: real oversized).




The turtle neck
The turtle neck is something that I have seen going on for years and there never seems to pass a autumn or winter where I have not seen the turtle neck. From oversized statement sweaters to crop tops: I feel like turtle necks make every item look more fashionable.





Borg
Borg is making it's comeback through collars and coat details. Not only do I love the cozy looking touch that it gives an coat, it's also super warm and soft.



Wide heeled ankle boots
These wide heeled ankle boots, oh yes. I have always liked ankle boots, but the more I see these shiney, leathery beauties, the more I like them.





Photographs of blogpost used for inspiration. None of the images in this post are made by me, apart from the by me designed Polyvore set. Other images have sources on how I found them.

You Might Also Like

0 reacties