FALL INSPIRATION : CUT OUT BOOTS
07:19
Boots are one of my favourite fall items. They are comfortabel, handy for different types of weather and above this all, they are very good to combine with different kind of outfits. For this post I put a page of photos together of one of my favourite boots; the cut out boots.
The reason I love the cut out boot so much, is because I think the shoe is a statement item, while at the same time it's a item that is just very handy and easy. They are a bit more of an eyecatcher than just a plain black boot. Also, you can wear them bare or with socks, which makes them suitable for different kinds of weather and perfect for the summer-fall transitioning.
Where to buy:
What do you think of these boots?
Photo links set order of the blogspost
Disclaimer: this is a inspirational post and thefashiondaily does not own any of the photos shown in this blogpost.





10 reacties
Deze zijn leuk! Alleen die blote voetjes erin....x
ReplyDeleteJaa, gaaf zijn ze! Ik vind deze alleen iets te dik en te grof, maar de wat subtielere versie vind ik heel mooi :) x
ReplyDeleteYeah, I really like them! Although I still don't know if they will be shoes I would wear...
ReplyDeletexx
Echte eye catchers! Alleen wel een beetje koud in de winter.. Helaas
ReplyDeleteIk ben niet zo'n fan! Van die cut-out boots met een kleine cut-out bovenaan vind ik wel tof, maar deze zijn voor mij persoonlijk iets té :)
ReplyDeleteWe're in love with cutout boots! They add such a nice edge, especially if you're wearing a relatively simple outfit
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check out our latest post x
LOOK LOVE WEAR
I love it!
ReplyDeleteLyinyou blog & Lyinyou instagram
Oh my god, I am in love with those boots. They're so gorgeous, so edgy!
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'
Those boots are so perfectly edgy! They'd go great with so many pieces!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.themoptop.com
Omg loveee these!
ReplyDeletehttp://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/